Sunday, January 16, 2011

I don't care bout you children haters.
But one day i want to have my own kids.
With a shit load of anaesthetic(no idea how to spell this) or perhaps i'll just adopt an unwanted baby.
I would love for someone to be so dependent on me that i'm the only world they know of. Until they grow older and realise i'm the boring part of the world.
I want someone who will get upset when i leave for work and wail for me not to go, someone who gets excited the moment i unlock the gate when i return after an exhausting day of work.
Who will chatter enthusiastically about their entire day and how barbie or gi joe went shopping or for war or something along those lines as i undress and wash up.
Someone who will sit at the edge of my bed and watch in awe as i brush my hair.
Someone who will eat dinner with me and mess up the table and have pasta sauce all round their mouth as they attempt to fork the spaghetti.
Someone i can read bedtime stories to and stroke their hair and cuddle and smother til they fall asleep.
Someone who will look like an innocent lil angel as they sleep. No wait. Maybe all i need is a cat. Or a puppy.





i just got to keep reminding myself that i'm HAPPY and one day i just might get lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment