Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hello World

I am at the merry men. And the drink here rocks. It is very close to my idea of perfection.
Honestly. And the washroom is CLEAN plus the english here is excellent and the quotes are Adorable with a capital A.
It really is no wonder why the patrons would love it here.
Oh yeah have i mentioned the music is a good mix.
But the lady sitting at the next table doesn't look too impressed that i have both my legs propped up on the seat.
I reckon she must think i'm uncivilised or something.
HEY!!! Wait a minute woman. She just placed her legs stretched out on the next seat! Tsk.
So maybe she doesn't think i'm uncivilised after all.
Maybe i'm just paranoid. Haha.
It's great here i love it i love it i love it.
Why did i not discover this earlier!!!
And i just saw Tayorn after not seeing her in eons. Stupid woman keeps working different slots as me. I was done at 5 and she came over at 6.
Anyway it looks like i won't get my hedgehog since noone wants to smuggle it in for me. K bye.






i just got to keep reminding myself that i'm HAPPY and one day i just might get lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment