Sunday, December 19, 2010

One of those nights

Okay, i was so tired just now and my body was aching and all but NOW, now that i'm suppose to fall asleep in gratitude, i can't.
It's stupid i know.
And i've done everything.
I played facebook, i played almost all my apps and gotten sick of em, i've watched the kardashian show thing and i know i can't get the stupid title right, but i watched it OKAY.
What else is there for me to do.
I know what the problem is, but i'm blatantly ignoring the clear fact.
And yet it still boils down to the same thing.
I can't sleep cos i didnt get to do what i wanted to do and have wanted to do for a couple of weeks.
Urgh.
I absolutely hate this.
Ok imma close my eyes And try to fool my body into thinking i'm asleep.







i just got to keep reminding myself that i'm HAPPY and one day i just might get lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment